Imprint / Notes on data privacy
Responsible for the content
Management / Booking:
ms creative Manfred Scheucher
Berghamerstraße 60 » A-4072 Alkoven
The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links
The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted - if and so far technically possible and reasonable - without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.
NOTES ON DATA PRIVACY:
Data privacy statement
This website is operated by Pia Niederwimmer (see Legal Notice), hereinafter “we”, “us”. In this Data Privacy Statement, we, as the controller pursuant to Art. 4 para. 7 EU GDPR, describe which data we collect when you visit our website and for what purpose we process it. Please find all relevant contact data at the top of the page.
Since the protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us, we strictly adhere to the legal requirements of the DSG (Data Protection Act) and the EU GDPR when collecting and processing your personal data. Below we inform you in detail about the scope and purpose of our data processing as well as your rights as data subject. Please read our Data Privacy Statement carefully before you continue to use our website and, if necessary, give your consent to data processing.
The use of our website is basically possible without providing personal data. However, different regulations may apply for the use of individual services, which we will point out to you separately.
Apart from the cookies described in detail below, we only collect and store the data you provide to us by entering it in our input masks or by interacting actively with our website in any other way.
Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, your name, your address, your telephone number or your date of birth, but also your IP address or geolocation data, which allow us to draw conclusions about you.
a. If you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register for a service or otherwise provide us with information – for example via a contact form – we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to visit our website, we may collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you and to guarantee its stability and security in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f EU GDPR:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request
- Access status / http status code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Browser used
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
We can basically distinguish between first-party cookies, third-party cookies and third-party requests.
- First-party cookies First-party cookies are stored by us and/or our website in your browser in order to offer you the best possible user experience. These are in particular functional cookies, such as shopping cart cookies.
- Third-party cookies Third party cookies are stored in your browser by a third party provider. Most of these are tracking or marketing tools that on the one hand evaluate your user behaviour and on the other hand offer the third party provider the possibility of recognising you on other websites visited. Retarget marketing, for example, is generally based on the function of such cookies.
- Third-party requests Third-party requests are all requests that you as a website user make to third parties via our website – for example, if you operate with plug-ins for social networks or use the services of a payment provider. In this case, no cookies are stored in your browser, but it cannot be ruled out that personal data may be sent to this third-party provider as a result of the interaction. For this reason, we also inform you in detail in our Data Privacy Statement about the tools and applications we use.
c. Our website(s) use the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies, which store a so-called session ID; they are used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. These session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies – (not used on this website) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. However, you can delete the cookies in your browser settings at any time.
d. You may change your browser settings to refuse, for example, the acceptance of third party cookies or all cookies. In this case, however, we must point out that you may no longer be able to use all the functions of our website.
Collection and processing of personal data
We will only process personal data that goes beyond the information stored by cookies if you voluntarily provide it to us, for example if you register with us, enter into a contractual relationship with us or otherwise contact us. These are exclusively contact data as well as information about any concerns you bring up to us. We use the personal data provided by you only to the extent that this is necessary for the fulfilment of the respective purpose of processing (e.g. registration, sending of newsletters, processing of an order, sending of information and advertising material, handling of a competition, answering a question, enabling access to certain information) and this is legally permissible (e.g. sending advertising and information material to existing customers).
The purpose of processing your data is the operation of our website and the targeted provision of company-specific information including the presentation of our goods and services (marketing). Any further use of your data will only take place if you have given your express prior consent. You can revoke your consent at any time for the future – as explained in detail below.
Data that you have made available to us exclusively for customer care and/or for marketing and information purposes will generally be stored until three years after our last contact. However, if you wish, we will also delete your data before the end of this period, provided there is no legal obstacle to this.
In the event of a contract initiation or conclusion, we process your personal data after complete contract processing until the expiry of the guarantee, warranty, statute of limitations and statutory retention periods applicable to us, and beyond that until the end of any legal disputes for which the data is required as proof.
Use of the enquiry form
When you send an inquiry using the form, personal data will be stored. By submitting this form, the user agrees to the processing and storage of his/her data.
Tools and applications used
Should you wish to obtain further information on the type, scope and purpose of the data collected by Google, we recommend that you read their data protection regulations. https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de Google also processes your data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield.
b. On our website we also use the offers of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on our website and allow you to conveniently use the map function to find our location and make your journey easier.
By visiting our website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subsite of our website and the personal data listed under 2. This happens regardless of whether you are logged in via a Google account or not. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to do so, you must log out of Google before using this service. Google uses your data for purposes of advertising, market research and website design according to your needs. You have the right to object to the use of your data in this regard, which you must address directly to Google.
d. Our website also offers the option of interacting with various social networks via plug-ins. These may be:
- Facebook, operated by Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland
An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins Data privacy statement of Facebook at https://de-de.facebook.com/policy.php
- Twitter, operated by Twitter Inc., 795 Folsom Street, Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
- Google+, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Linked In, operated by LinkedIn Inc., 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- YouTube, operated by YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Avenue, San Bruno, CA 94066 USA YouTube videos can be integrated on this website - https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de
- XING, operated by XING SE, Dammtorstraße 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany
- If you click on a plugin of one of these social networks, it is activated and a connection to the respective server of this network is established as described above. We have no influence on the scope and content of the data transmitted to the respective operator of this social network by clicking on the plugin.
- If you wish to obtain information about the type, scope and purpose of the data collected from the operators of these social networks, we recommend that you read the data protection regulations of the respective social network.
e. Data privacy statement for the use of SoundCloud SoundCloud can be integrated on this website. https://soundcloud.com/pages/privacy
f. Data privacy statement for the use of Vimeo (videos) Videos from Vimeo can be integrated on this website - https://vimeo.com/privacy
Transmission of your data to third parties does not take place, unless we are legally obliged to do so, if the transmission of data is necessary for the execution of a contractual relationship concluded between us or if you have previously expressly consented to the transmission of your data.
Processors (external contractors) or other cooperation partners will only receive your data if this is necessary to process the contract or if we have a justified interest in it, which we always communicate separately for the individual case. If one of our processors comes in contact with your personal data, we ensure that the processor complies with the provisions of the data protection laws in the same way as we do. We will not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties outside the group. If our contractual partners or processors are based in a third country, i.e. a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
We use numerous technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against manipulation, loss, destruction and access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments on the Internet. Should you have further information on the type and scope of the technical and organisational measures we have taken, we will be pleased to answer any written enquiries in this regard at any time.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act, you as a data subject affected by our data processing have the following rights and legal remedies:
- Right to access/information (Art. 15 EU GDPR) As a data subject involved in the data processing described above and in other data processing, you have the right to request information as to whether personal data about you is processed and which data is processed. For your own protection - so that no unauthorised person receives information about your data - we will verify your identity in an appropriate form before providing relevant information.
- Right to rectification (Art. 16) and erasure (Art. 17 EU GDPR) You have the right to request without delay the rectification of incorrect personal data concerning you or – taking into account the purposes of data processing – the completion of incomplete personal data and erasure of your data, provided that the criteria of Art. 17 EU GDPR are met.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 EU GDPR) Subject to the legal requirements, you have the right to restrict the processing of all personal data collected. These data will only be processed with your individual consent and/or for the assertion and enforcement of legal claims after the application for restriction of processing.
- Right to data portability (Art. 20 EU GDPR) You may request the unimpeded and unrestricted transmission of personal data that you have provided to us to you or a third party.
- Right to object (Art. 21 EU GDPR) For reasons arising from your particular situation, you may at any time object to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is necessary to protect our legitimate interests or those of a third party. Your data will no longer be processed after objection, unless there are compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection, which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. You can object to the processing of data for the purpose of direct advertising at any time with effect for the future.
Withdrawal of consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your data separately, you can withdraw this at any time. Such a withdrawal takes effect on the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have stated it towards us.
If you take a measure to enforce your above-mentioned rights under the GDPR, we must comment on the requested measure or comply with the application immediately, but at the latest within one month after receipt of your application.
We will respond to all reasonable requests within the legal framework free of charge and as soon as possible.
The Data Protection Authority is responsible for applications concerning violation of the right to information, violation of the rights of confidentiality, correction or deletion. Their contact details are:
Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde // Wickenburggasse 8 // 1080 Vienna // Austria email@example.com
Version: May 2018